- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 5 Years
- Qualification Certificate
- Industry for the position Business Supplies and Equipment
- Company LEPTOS GROUP
The Leptos Group is a leading force in the Cyprus economy for over 55 years. Its diversified presence covers the areas of property development, construction, hotels, property management, travel, insurance brokerage, healthcare, and education.
Leptos Estates, Leading Property Developers is seeking to recruit an experienced
After Sales Administrator
After Sales Administrator will make sure customers’ needs and expectations are satisfied.
The duties will include:
- helping to update customer service policies and procedures
- handling clients issues
- liaising with company departments like architects, construction, interior design and accounts for ensuring the timely qualitative performance of the company’s obligations towards the customers
- following up timely payments by the customers
- ensuring timely communications with customers
- making sure accurate records are kept
- Performing administrative work relating to the sale of property (Land Registry, Tax Office, Acquisition permits etc)
- Managing filing system, and monitor procedures for record keeping and ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data
- University Degree and preferably post graduate studies in Management, Business Administration, Law.
- Five years of experience in similar administrative position.
- Fluency in Greek and English languages.
- Knowledge of Russian is considered as an advantage.
- Computer literate.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Strong motivational skills.
- The ability to work well with others.
Salary and benefits:
A highly attractive package is offered according to qualifications and experience. Medical insurance scheme
Apply to: Human Resources Department
Apostolou Pavlou 111
Email: [email protected]