- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 2 Years
- Position Officer
- Industry for the position Information Technology and Services
- Company MindGeek
MindGeek is the largest, privately held company in our industry developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. Our exceptional team consist of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting-edge technology. If you are passionate about taking your career to the next level, then join the MindGeek team and be a part of something big.
As a member of the sales team, you’ll be a part of a dynamic, results-driven team responsible for generating revenue for our internal products and surpassing targets and goals.
As a member of a growing team, we are looking for an intensely motivated and passionate sales representative who will be responsible for generating revenue in German-speaking markets for our publisher clients and helping our German-speaking customers build and execute successful campaigns.
- Achieve sales targets and goals
- Maximize revenue generation opportunities and customer retention strategies
- Develop and maintain comprehensive understanding of customer’s business, as well as current industry knowledge
- Help customers optimize bidding campaigns and secure budgets for long-term revenue growth
- Prospecting for new clients and responding to sales enquiries
- Act as day-to-day liaison with advertisers
- Identify trends and market conditions to pinpoint high value optimization opportunities
- Previous experience in German affiliate markets an asset
- Previous experience in client-facing digital media including, but not limited to, online advertising, media buying, affiliate marketing, or account management
- Knowledge of online pricing models – CPM, CPC, CPA, etc.
- Knowledge of online bidding platforms and auction markets
- A track record of high achievement and success
- Ability to work in a high stress, fast paced environment
- Self-motivated, competitive, results-oriented, and responds strongly to incentives
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data
- Excellent computer skills/internet savvy (Skype/Social Media)
- A minimum of technical understanding regarding HTML and webmaster analytic tools
- Strong command of German and English, written and spoken
What we offer:
- Attractive salary aligned with your skills and experience
- Discretionary annual salary increases
- Discretionary bonuses twice a year
- Private health insurance
- Fitness Allowance
- Daily Breakfast
- Company and Team outings
- ……and many more
Want to be part of our Team? APPLY TODAY at: https://grnh.se/3b3e86fc2us
*All applicants should be eligible to work in the Cyprus Republic*
Please note: All information provided will be treated confidentially.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!
MINDGEEK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER