- Location cyprus,
- Industry for the position Accounting
- Company Parker Randall Ltd
We invite applications from highly motivated individuals with the following credentials to join our Nicosia offices:
Advisory Service Line
The successful candidates should be
- Holders of University degree in Accounting & finance or newly/partly qualified accountants
- Have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Fluent in Greek and English (verbal and written) & computer literate
Duties and responsibilities
- Undertake and prepare projects in relation to business valuations, business plans, feasibility studies and other related.
- Undertake and prepare financial projections, cash flow forecasts and other related.
- Company reorganization and/or restructuring
Favorable working hours coupled with an attractive remuneration package, based on qualifications, experience and personality will be offered to the successful applicants.
All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. The firm will respond only to those candidates that will be invited for a personal interview.
Interested applicants should contact Mrs. Aggela Mbaka at 22 253530 or
Forward a Curriculum Vitae (with all relevant documentation) to:
Parker Randall Ltd:- Fax: 22 253550 E-mail: [email protected]312451