- Location cyprus, limassol
- Industry for the position Auditors
- Contact Person Agathi Taveli
- Company KPMG Limited
We are currently looking to recruit an Advisor to join our International Tax and Legal Department at our offices in Limassol. This is a great opportunity for a high caliber professional who wishes to work and thrive in a high-performance environment.
- Participating in international business reorganization projects and assisting with the preparation of documentation
- Participating in group reduction and legal entity rationalization exercises with the preparation of documentation
- Assisting with M&A transactions and the structuring of corporate finance arrangements and of company membership arrangements
- Carrying out health-checks and due diligence exercises and preparing other documents in connection with M&A activity
- Participating and assisting in restructuring and insolvency projects including receiverships and liquidations and offering support to the KPMG insolvency practitioners
- Generally preparing corporate documents and agreements as part of our global compliance offering
- Liaising with regulatory authorities (where required)
- University degree with a grade 2:1 or equivalent in Law
- At least two years of working experience in Business, Corporate or Commercial law
- Very good working knowledge of the Cyprus Corporate Law and Contract Law
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages (written and spoken)
- Excellent knowledge of Excel/Word/ PowerPoint (Microsoft Office)
- Business awareness and high motivation
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Willingness and ability to take initiative
The Firm offers an attractive remuneration package, flexible working hours and most importantly excellent opportunities for career development and advancement.
If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this opening sounds challenging apply now, through our Online Application.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any queries in completing the online application form, please do not hesitate to contact us.
T: 22 209196, E: [email protected]