- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 1 Year
- Position Officer
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Industry for the position Auditors
- Company KPMG Limited
We are currently looking to recruit a responsible and dynamic person for the position of Advisor for our Internal Audit and Risk Compliance Services Department at our offices in Nicosia.
- Developing an in-depth understanding of the function to be audited, by using business knowledge, analytical skills and experience in identifying control risks to improve efficiencies
- Taking initiative in planning the work to be performed and creating audit programmes
- Identifying opportunities for using technology (e.g. data analytics) for the execution of audits
- Developing clear and concise written recommendations and addressing matters which require the management’s attention timely and in an efficient manner
- Seeking to be up to date with any new business and regulatory developments and requirements in meeting client needs
- Assisting in the business development process of the Department, being involved in tendering procedures and drafting of proposals, and be able to grasp any arising opportunities (applicable for senior level)
- Acting as an in-charge of routine projects/audits and delivering high quality deliverables as required (applicable for senior level)
- Preparing reports / deliverables of a high standard subject to Manager’s review and being able to support content of the report in terms of factual accuracy and completeness as per the defined scope of work
- University degree with a grade of 2:1 or equivalent in any discipline and/or a holder of a professional qualification (ACA/ACCA)
- Certified Internal Audit (CIA) qualification will be considered an advantage
- Related work experience will be considered as an advantage
- Previous experience in the financial sector (banking, investment firms) will be considered as an advantage
- IT literacy with sound knowledge and experience of Excel/Word/ PowerPoint (Microsoft Office)
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Energetic, positive and team player
- Excellent report writing skills
- Must be able to work under pressure and perform multi-tasking activities
- Must be willing to pursue a relevant qualification such as CIA, CFE, etc.
- Take initiative in own work under the supervision of the responsible manager of each engagement
The Firm offers an attractive remuneration package, flexible working hours and most importantly excellent opportunities for career development and advancement.
If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this opening sounds challenging apply now, through our Online Application.
Should you have any queries in completing the online application form, please do not hesitate to contact us.
T: 22 209196, E: [email protected]