Administration Officer – Emergo Wealth Ltd – Nicosia, Cyprus
- Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Position Officer
- Industry Financial Services
- Experience 2 Years
- Contact Person Marina Nicolaou
- Contact Email [email protected]
Emergo Wealth Ltd. is a fully-fledged financial services and investment advisory company, built on world-class professional expertise, integrity and transparency.
They provide investment advisory, brokerage, personal financial planning and administrative services that enable their clients to rely on turnkey, total solutions to manage and grow their wealth. They also provide a broad range of corporate financial advisory services. Emergo Wealth is the proud manager of the LifeGoals products/Investment Funds and several other quality products and services.
Emergo Wealth Ltd is looking to recruit an Administration Officer, a motivated individual with excellent writing and analytical skills, able to work effectively in a multinational team environment. The Administration Officer will contribute to the efficient and effective workings of the Administration and Client Services Departments by executing daily tasks with a strong attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities
Main responsibilities includes:
- Onboarding employers and members and assisting in the everyday operations of the LifeGoals multi-employer and third party provident funds.
- Reviewing client data, filling and populating the Company’s database.
- Call center and customer support duties; prioritizing client inquiries and communicating to the respective Company departments.
- Assisting in the client account opening process and performing client due diligence in line with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Implementing all policies and procedures followed by the Administration department.
- Other ad-hoc duties as needed.
Skills/ Qualifications/ Experience:
- University or College degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Previous working experience is not a prerequisite
- Computer literate, ability to work with new software packages
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Greek
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Team work/communication skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
Location: The position is for the Client’s offices in Nicosia
Remuneration: Emergo Wealth offers a competitive compensation package and a unique opportunity to significantly participate in the growth of an innovative company.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE