- Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Position Student
- Experience Fresh
- Contact Email [email protected]
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate or Part Qualified Actuarial Trainee to join our office in Nicosia. We are looking for people interested in finding out what a career in Retirement & Investment Consulting entails, providing an unparalleled opportunity for individuals who seek to develop into professionals by completing the Actuarial training program. The responsibilities will involve full assisting in actuarial valuation processes, monitoring of portfolios by collecting, analyzing, and reporting on the performance of investment strategies. An educational background in actuarial science, mathematics, finance or any other related field will be highly beneficial. Candidates should be committed to pursuing a career in the actuarial profession with focus in the retirement and investment consulting industry and committed to taking the actuarial professional examinations. Previous relevant work experience will be considered an advantage. Candidates must be fluent in Greek and English
The following qualifications are required:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 0 -3 years experience, ideally in actuarial consulting industry
- Proficient at Word, Power point and Excel and Basic database knowledge (i.e. Access)
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Spotless record and strong ethos.
The successful candidate will be expected to carry out the following:
- Assist in the full actuarial valuation process including data collection, valuation, preparation of actuarial reports, and communications with clients
- Analyze and interpret client and market data, translating data into insights and delivering high quality, effective solutions to clients
- Conduct client specific market studies, benchmarking and/or analysis of benefit programs
- Performing asset/liability studies
- Producing and/or reviewing investment performance monitoring reports that include the review of investment managers performance and comparing these to various benchmarks and peer groups
- Preparing reports and presentations
- Work closely with clients to build long term relationships, maintain existing client relationships and ensuring client satisfaction
Aon offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education & training and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
To apply for the position, please send your CV to [email protected] together with a covering letter and the name of one referee we can refer to for information.