- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 2 Years
- Position Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Computer & Technology
- Company Logicom Public Ltd
We are looking for a skilled Accounting Clerk to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks. His/her responsibilities will mainly include the area of Accounts Receivable (AR) by running the accounting software Navision to process business transactions, mainly receipts from customers. He/she will also deal with the employee expense claims administration.
- Posting of customer receipts into the accounting system.
- Prepare daily bank deposits and perform related general ledger postings.
- Reconcile AR accounts in order to agree balances with customers..
- Posting of customer credit notes.
- Opening of new customer accounts into the accounting system.
- Technicians and salesmen blocks administration.
- Checking of posting of manual invoices into the system.
- Administer the employee claims re-imbursement process (SharePoint portal, approval and payment of claims).
- Petty cash and bank reconciliations.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven accounting experience, preferably as an Accounts receivable clerk
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office and accounting software ERP, preferably Microsoft Dynamics (Navision)
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- Well organized
- High school graduate
- A successful accounting assistant should be familiar with all accounting procedures and become part of the Accounts Department team.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Logicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, colour, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement from circulation at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.