- Location cyprus, limassol
- Position Others
- Offered Salary €15,000 - €20,000
- Industry for the position Import and Export
- Company Engino-Net limited
ENGINO® (www.engino.com), is seeking to hire an employee for the position of Accounting Assistant
at our headquarters in Limassol.
When Engino was born in 2004, we set out with the belief that life is infinitely richer when we understand how the world works.
At Engino we create cutting-edge learning toys that help curious minds of all ages and learning abilities experience the limitless thrill of scientific discovery. We are extraordinarily proud to have been at the vanguard of the STEM education movement for over 15 years now. As our company grows, we continue to innovate, finding better ways to inspire the next generation of inventors to unlock their full potential.
- The successful candidate will be part of company’s Accounting Department.
- Assist in the daily accounting double entries (invoices, receipts, etc.), monitoring the financial payments for the suppliers and customers, invoice archiving, delivery notes, payment receives, etc.
- Order processing & communication between suppliers, carriers and vendors, checking all applicable documentation is in place and fully compliant by following international trade rules and regulations.
- Communication with local Logistics providers for Inbound & Outbound freight.
- Review and process all incoming e-shop orders accurately, including but not limited to confirming contact and billing information, pricing, as well as accept, evaluate and route periodic customer inquiries, following up to ensure satisfactory closure.
- Support the Sales Teams for customer-specific tasks as required such as product listing or processing of samples to customers.
- Assist in organizing marketing activities & events from concept to execution, including working with suppliers, contractors, venues and other vendors to execute creative vision.
- Ensure record accuracy by maintaining data integrity during the order entry process, responsible to maintain files and records, including customer records & weekly preparation of reports and ISO control documents.
- ISO document control and product certification’s processing.
- Bachelor is required in any degree.
- Holder of accounting certification (Higher level) or equivalent will be preferred.
- Master’s in management or MBA will be considered as an advantage.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in this position is required.
- Excellent command of English and Greek language, both in written and oral communication.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and any accounting software.
- Team spirit and ability to work in collaborative environment with other members but also independently.
- Dynamic person that can work under pressure and deadlines.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills.
Remuneration Package Offered:
The position is a permanent position at the ENGINO® factory in Limassol Cyprus.
We offer 15000 – 20000 per annum, depending on qualifications and experience.
All CVs must be sent to [email protected] with the title ‘’Accounting Assistant ‘’ .
Your application will be treated strictly confidential.