- Location cyprus, limassol
- Experience 1 Year
- Industry for the position Accounting
- Company Oneworld Ltd
Oneworld Ltd is a leading Cyprus global business services provider to a wide array of corporate and private clients.
We are looking for a high calibre individual to join our team in Limassol.
The person to be appointed will report to the Accounting Manager and the key duties shall include:
- recording transaction and book entries
- maintaining in-house accounts for international business clients
- preparation of VAT and VIES returns for clients
- preparing management reports
The successful candidate must have the ability to meet tight deadlines, be self-motivated and with proactive approach.
The required qualifications are:
- LCCI Higher in Accounting or an associate degree.
- 1 year work experience in a similar position will be considered as an advantage
- excellent knowledge of English language
- sound knowledge of computers, MS Office and familiarity with accounting software
- skilled in mathematics, communication, time management and typing
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates based on qualifications and experience. Benefits include 13th salary, 21 days annual leave, provident fund and medical insurance.
Interested applicants can submit their CV on our website:
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.