ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE LECTURERS
- Qualifications Bachelor Degree, Master Degree
- Position Other
- Industry Education
- Experience 2 Years
- Contact Person Marios Americanos
- Contact Email [email protected]
American College in Nicosia is seeking to employ Lecturers for part-time (afternoon or evening) employment in the discipline of Accounting and Finance.
The successful applicants will be expected to carry out teaching in their discipline.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- Master Degree in Accounting and/or Finance or equivalent qualification
- Good command of oral and written Greek and English language
- Computer Literacy (Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, E-mail, Internet)
- Pleasant personality with good communication skills
The following is not a requirement but will be considered an advantage:
- Doctorate Degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- 2 years of relevant teaching, research or industry experience
Submission of application
To apply please submit the following:
- Email/Letter of interest (stating the position you are applying for)
- Your Curriculum Vitae
- Your qualifications (scanned copies)
by Wednesday 11 January 2023 to the email: [email protected].
American College – Nicosia, Tel: +357 22368000