BKFX with offices in Limassol is seeking to recruit an Accountant with 2 to 3 years work experience to join their expanding team of professionals.
• Bookkeeping of invoices.
• Petty cash management.
• Bank statement monthly reconciliation.
• Supplier invoices check.
• Carry out any further duties assigned by the line manager.
• Contribute to a positive and dynamic working environment.
• Constant communication with the billing department in regards to the existing methods of withdrawals, problems associated with payment systems, transfer of funds, provision of the necessary documents and so on.
• Communication with the IT department in the matter of servers’ payments, monitoring and adding invoices, solving problems with payments.
• Collecting documentation on request from the accounting department or auditors.
• Reconciliation of client funds (excel spreadsheet).
• Perform daily reconciliations per payment provider.
• Provide feedback of information regarding payment providers reconciliations to other departments and/or to management whenever needed.
• University Degree in Accounting/Finance/Management or similar field will be considered an advantage.
• Fluency in the English language.
• Relevant experience of 2 to 3 years will be considered an advantage.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Great attention to detail.
• Able to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task.
• Ability to structure and analyze large amounts of data.
• Attention to detail, ability to independently make decisions and work under pressure.
• Ability to work with MS Word, MS Excel and generally computer literate.
• Strong team spirit, organizational and time management skills.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with any covering letter to [email protected] quoting the above job title. Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.
- Industry Accounting
- Experience 3 Years
- Contact Person MYRIA ODYSSEOS
- Contact Email [email protected]
Odysseas P. Odysseos Audit firm seeks to employ a full-time accountant for its office in Limassol.
- Excellent knowledge of Accounting Principles and VAT
- Fluency in Greek and English, both in verbal and written
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- Pleasant personality, professionalism and able to work under strict reporting deadlines
- Reliable, Self-motivated, and Organised multi-tasker
Main duties and responsibilities
- Prepare and process accounting entries in the accounting system
- Document and file accounting transactions in an organized manner
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Prepare monthly debtor and creditor reconciliations
- Preparation of the VAT/VIES
- Ensure that all supporting documentation is properly prepared and archived
- LCCI Higher Certificate in Accounting
- At least three years practical experience in a similar position
- Ability to meet work related deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Good personality with strong organizational skills and ability to work in a team
- Excellent computer literacy and knowledge of accounting software
- Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right applicant according to qualifications and experience
All applications will be treated with utmost confidentiality.
Please send your CV at [email protected]