Accountant – On behalf of our Client – Limassol, Cyprus – RED HR Solutions
- Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Industry Financial Services
- Experience 3 Years
- Contact Person Marina Nicolaou
- Contact Email [email protected]
Our client, a boutique corporate service provider, is actively looking to hire Accountant to join their team in Limassol.
- Preparation and maintaining of Accounting records
- Preparation of Accounting file, for the auditors, together with supporting documentation
- Compiling management accounts for clients on quarterly and annual basis. (for Cyprus and other jurisdictions)
- Registration and Deregistration of clients for VAT &VIES
- Preparation of the quarterly VAT reports, submission of the reports to VAT authority system, and reconciliation to accounting records
- Preparation of the monthly Vies reports, submission of the reports to Taxis net and reconciliation to accounting records
- Correspondence with clients for issues related to the maintenance of the accounting records,
- Preparation and collection of all the relevant information from the client and relevant departments for the registration with the social insurance department
- Preparation of initial Tax computation of new employee – Including review by Company auditor
- At the beginning of the financial year we must issue the TD63 of the previous year. To be reviewed by First Stream Finance Manager, prior being issued to the client.
- Preparation of payroll and tax computation for every new client who has to register with SI and Tax department
- Preparation and submission on a monthly basis of the payments to social insurance and of the PAYE payments to Tax authority.
- Monitoring of completed assignments and issue of invoices.
- Collection of invoices.
Skills & Requirements:
- Degree in Accounting or Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in an accounting department with knowledge in VAT ,VIES and Payroll
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel and accounting software
- Proficiency in English
- Detail oriented, organized, strong written and oral communication skills.
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping, accounting payable/ receivable and budgetary principles.
- High Degree of Accuracy and attention to detail
- Time- management abilities
Location: The position is for the Client’s offices in Limassol.
Remuneration: An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE