Accountant – Naphira Limited New
- Qualifications Diploma
- Position Manager
- Industry Accounting
- Experience 3 Years
- Contact Person Olesya
- Contact Email [email protected]
International business company located in the center of Larnaca and currently has 11 employees.
Location: Larnaca, Cyprus
• Handling complete accounting function of 1 company, using Axapta software:
• Responsibility for overall bookkeeping, incl. maintainance of accounting records on a monthly basis and preparation of annual financial statements, ensuring compliance with all the requirements.
• Preparation and coordination of employees’ expense reports (business trips, reimbursement of expenses, etc.).
• Assistance in preparation of payroll and VAT returns, control of tax forms submissions and tax payments.
• Preparation for and coordination of external audit processes.
• To review and verify accuracy of primary documents, calculations, accounting records and reported data, make reconciliations of accounts. • Improvement of accounting controls and processes.
• Making reports and calculations as per internal requests and requirements.
Assistance in HR function:
• Maintaining employee records.
• Control of expenses within the limits as per internal regulations.
• Other basic responsibilities in HR.
• 3+ years of experience as accountant (including for HR transactions). • Complete understanding of accounting processes, procedures, practices & systems. • High level of analytical, technical accounting and computer user skills. • 1+ year of living in Cyprus. • Fluent English and Russian. Greek is welcomed. • Good communication and integration skills, responsibility.
The Company offers competitive salary and bonus based on personal and business performance, and other fringe benefits in line with the market.