- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 5 Years
- Position Officer
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Offered Salary €15,000 - €20,000
- Industry for the position Mechanical or Automotive Engineering
- Contact Person IWR WorkForce International
- Company IWR WorkForce International
Our client, a reputable company within the trading industry, seeks to bring on an Accountant to its Finance team. The successful candidate will report to the company’s Chief Accountant.
- Assist in the Finance team to ensure timely processing and bookkeeping for the company.
- Responsibility to manage accounts receivable function with pro-active follow up for collection.
- Basic posting of supplier invoices, reconciliations/ payments etc. mainly based on the Payable side.
- Preparation of bank reconciliations.
- Preparation of supplier reconciliations.
- Preparation of accounts receivable reconciliations.
- LCCI Higher and/or finance-related degree would be an advantage
- Proven experience in the Finance function and ideally credit control.
- Accounting/bookkeeping experience of around 5 years.
- Good IT skills with experience in ERP systems (preferably Navision) and MS Excel formulas/ spreadsheet development.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with colleagues/customers & suppliers.
- Well organized and dedicated to ensure delivery of deadlines.
- Team player with flexibility and willingness to support.
- Competitive salary x 13
- Medical aid offered after 6 months
- 21 days annual leave