- Location cyprus, limassol
- Experience 2 Years
- Position Officer
- Qualification Diploma
- Offered Salary 0 - €15,000
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Education
- Contact Person Nicole Poukis
- Company English In Cyprus
- Provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Post accounting entries in the accounting software.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting entries.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answer accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Prepare VAT returns.
Accountant Qualifications / Skills:
- Attention to Detail
- Reporting Research Results
- Time Management
- General Math Skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Prior experience in an accountant role is a must
- Experience with VAT returns also a must