- Location cyprus, larnaca
- Experience 2 Years
- Industry for the position Accounting
- Company Chronos Group of Companies
We are currently looking for an Accountant Assistant to join our Accounts Team, for the full employment in our Larnaca office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for recording expense claims and reimbursements, recording financial transactions and reconciling invoices.
The position will report to the Finance Manager.
- Record bookkeeping transactions – ie. Carry out full range of accounting activities, including invoicing and purchasing
- Assist with account/bank reconciliations
- Process payment request forms
- Create and update expense reports
- Issue invoices to customers, as needed
- University and/or Postgraduate Degree in Finance and/or Accounting or any other related field will be considered as an advantage
- LCCI Qualification (Highest)
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in a similar position
- Fluency in Greek and English
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Word
- Knowledge of Cycom will be considered as an advantage
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills while prioritizing
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
A competitive remuneration package (including 13th Salary), according to experience and qualifications will be provided to the successful candidate.
Send Applications and Accompanied Resume to [email protected]