Accountant & Corporate Administrator in Nicosia
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Accountant, to become a member of our progressing Accounting & Professional team. He/ She will have the opportunity to work in multidisciplinary group to handle Book-keeping Services: Accounting/ Payroll/ VAT and VIES for local and international entities and companies. He/ She will also have a small part of corporate administration responsibilities, like registration of companies to tax and VAT, submission of annual returns.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or other related field and/or LCCI Level 3 Higher (Accounting).
- Fluency in spoken and written Greek and English is essential.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, Accounting Softwares).
- At least two years of professional experience in a similar position.
- Previous experience in corporate administration will be considered an advantage.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong team working skills, with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Excellent personal organizational skills and time management
- Ability to multitask between projects and highly perform in a challenging work environment
What working at F.C.I. Ltd offers
You will be rewarded for your personal and team performance. Working for F.C.I. LTD will provide you with wide knowledge, experience and new skills which are essential to progress in an accounting career, in a good environment.
About F.C.I. Ltd
F.C.I. Ltd, is an established and progressing firm of Accountants and Service Providers, Accredited Administrative Services Provider (no. 160/196) by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC).
It is empowering companies to achieve maximum profitability by providing high quality services and expertise in the areas of Accounting – Corporate/Fiduciary, Business Consulting. We provide comprehensive solutions, which address all company’s concerns.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
Email us your CV now [email protected]