- Location cyprus, larnaca
- Experience 3 Years
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Industry for the position Accounting
- Company A.J.K. Bureau of Consultants Limited
On behalf of a Client’s Company based in Larnaca, A.J.K. Bureau of Consultants Limited is currently seeking for a young individual for the below position:
General Requirements for the position:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or any other related field;
- At least three years of working experience in the Accounting field, including knowledge and experience in securities accounting (financial securities, instruments);
- ACCA or equivalent qualification will be considered as additional qualification;
- High degree of accuracy and ability to deal with confidential matters professionally;
- Excellent communication skills in Greek and English languages;
- Knowledge of Excel, Caseware, Navision and Cycom/Sofia will be considered as an additional advantage.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Recording of bookkeeping transactions and preparation up to Trial Balance, Statement of Profit or Loss on a monthly basis and Balance Sheet for a multi-legal group of companies;
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, reconciled, filed and reported;
- Preparation of IFRS financial statements;
- Basic knowledge of VAT and Tax laws;
- Assisting in the preparation of statutory and corporate accounts;
- Liaison with the external auditors and headquarters;
- Prepare VAT reports – Prepare VAT returns;
- Prepare VIES and INTRASTAT returns;
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations, communication with banks and preparing payments;
- Prepare Social insurance reports, arrange submissions;
- Preparation and submission of employers’ returns (IR7);
- Preparation of operational expenses budget.
An attractive remuneration package as well as Medical Insurance will be offered to the successful applicant.
Interested candidates should send their resume by email to [email protected] by 10th February 2020.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.