Account Manager, Payment Systems
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager to join our international team in either Cyprus or Dubai to look after our CIS clients. The successful candidate will be responsible and accountable for the totality of the client relationship, ensuring quality service and operational performance within the parameters of program and delivery standards. The Account Manager will develop client relationships and understanding of client business to identify service needs in collaboration with sales and support groups, plan service delivery and drive the use of proactive service and support mechanisms to reduce client downtime and support costs.
Key responsibilities of the role are:
- Leads and ensures retention and maintenance of long-term relationships with clients based on the strategic direction of clients’ business
- Identifies and develops new business opportunities from existing clients through add-on services
- Single point of client contact for coordinating the resolution of service incidents and escalation of technical issues
- Responsible and accountable for the accurate and timely forecasting of all revenue lines, on a monthly and quarterly basis. Validates monthly billing to the client and ensures client stays current with no bad debt
- Ensures revenue targets for new and existing accounts are met. Identifies and owns the successful closure of cross sell opportunities of TSYS and partner products and services to extend TSYS revenues and footprint with the clients to meet individual account revenue and strategic growth targets
- Tracks and reports performance and is accountable for the profitability of new commercial deals; achieves agreed revenue and margin targets and adheres to them
- Works with TSYS Technical Management to set priorities for bespoke development
- Leads, manages and is accountable for renewal of client contracts and addenda to agreed retention, deal parameters, and financial and commercial points with support from legal and other key stakeholders
- Manages sales support resources and work with internal stakeholders to create and deliver propositions.
- Stays abreast of industry trends, regulations and competitive products in order to strategically identify and target sales opportunities.
- Delivers reports that provide revenue projection, product penetration rates and sales forecasts for senior executive management.
- Travels regularly to clients’ sites.
Essential Qualifications and Skills:
- Extensive account management or sales experience in software development in the Payment Systems industry
- Payment schemes knowledge
- Good networking and people skills with a proactive approach to relationships
- Self motivated, able to work independently or in a team
- Excellent management and prioritization skills
- Must be numerate and accurate, with excellent attention to detail
- Strategic thinker, able to operate at all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of Russian language would be an advantage.
What do we offer?
TSYS offers structured career development, supported by training that provides the opportunity to learn and develop.
In addition to a competitive salary, you’ll have access to an excellent benefits package, enjoy flexible working (hybrid model – part from home, part from office), wellbeing initiatives, regular social events and charitable initiatives to give back to our community.
To apply for this position, please visit our website tsys.com/careers and apply through the online system. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.