Account Manager, Corporate Banking / SME – Banking Institution – Nicosia & Limassol, Cyprus
- Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Position Manager
- Industry Banking
- Experience 4 Years
- Contact Person Marina Nicolaou
- Contact Email [email protected]
On behalf of our client, a Banking Institution, we are looking to recruit an Account Manager, Corporate Banking / SME to join their team in Nicosia and Limassol.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide timely and accurate feedback on the bankability of potential credit requests;
- Attend meetings will potential lending clients;
- Negotiate with clients in deciding the form of their requests, based on their needs and financial ability;
- Analyse borrowers’ financial situation and valuation of collateral, carry out feasibility studies as well as qualitative factor analysis (industry, market, economic, management, credit risks) in order to determine the borrowers financial position and their abilities to repay their debts;
- Monitor borrowers’ financial situation;
- Manage re-valuations of mortgages and collaterals;
- Draw up and execute the relevant documentation on granting commercial loans and assigning claims;
- Conduct the credit analysis of potential clients with attention to credit risk (including financials, cash-flow projections, business environment, client’s profile);
- Draw up documentation relating to loans and claims for the consideration of the Credit Assets and Liabilities Committee (CALCO);
- Create and update individual files on borrowers;
- Draft and prepare new credit applications (including risks assessments reports, financial and industry analysis), annual reviews, credit modifications.
- University degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance or in a related field;
- 4+ years’ experience in Banking or Advisory;
- Extensive knowledge in credit analysis;
- Knowledge of excel financial modeling;
- Strong communication and customer service skills;
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- Proactive and efficient with strong organizational skills;
- Ability to take initiative and deliver results in a dynamic environment;
- Fluent in Greek and English.
Location: The position is for the Client’s offices in Nicosia & Limassol.
Remuneration: An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to experience and qualifications.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE