- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Industry for the position Accounting
- Company G. Papadopoulos & Co. Ltd
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Managing day to day transactions, preparing and completing suppliers and bank reconciliations.
- Dealing with Payroll issues.
- Preparation and submission of VAT, VIES returns.
- Preparation of payment instructions and online payments.
- Managing company ledgers.
- Handling accruals and pre-payments on invoices issued and received.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledgers; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Daily correspondence with the clients regarding collection of information.
- Preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Preparing cash flows and management accounts.
- Cooperate with the audit / taxation department in completion of client needs in financial reporting and tax assignments.
- Perform other job-related duties as necessary.
Required Skills & Experience
- University Degree.
- Experience in working as an accountant in companies operating in the industry would be considered an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language, both verbal and written. Knowledge of any other language would be considered an advantage.
- Organisational skills and ability to manage deadlines.
- Communication and teamwork skills.
- Self – motivated, energetic with the ability to work under pressure.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive remuneration package based on skills and experience.
- 13th Salary.
- Sponsored training package.
- Medical insurance.
- Provident fund.
- Friday afternoons off.
To apply for this position please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the relevant job title. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.