- Location cyprus, larnaca
- Industry for the position Higher Education
- Company UCLAN CYPRUS
UCLan Cyprus is pleased to announce the expansion of its academic provision with the employment of new Academic Staff to begin in September 2020.
Appointments are required at various grades in the following areas:
SCHOOL OF SCIENCES
- 0.5 – up to 1.0 Lecturer in Data Analytics (specialisation in Business Intelligence and experience with predictive and prescriptive modelling techniques
- 0.5 – up to 1.0 Lecturer in Cybersecurity
- 0.5 – up to 1.0 Lecturer in Computing (preferably with specialisation in Software Engineering)
- 1.0 Lecturer in Computing (Teaching only)
- 1.0 Lecturer in Computing (with good knowledge in software development)
The ideal candidate would also have experience with computer games development, Unity, and computer graphics
- 1.0 Lecturer in Computer Engineering (preferably with specialisation in Computer Hardware)
The selected candidate is expected to teach subjects related to Digital Systems, Computer Architectures, Operating Systems, VLSI design and Fault Tolerant Systems.
Applicants for the above positions should hold a PhD (or have submitted their thesis and are awaiting their viva) with a proven record of research achievement and have demonstrable experience of delivering teaching in Higher Education. Experience in CPD and professional training will be considered an advantage. Fluency in English is essential for the positions. These are 3 year positions in the first instance.
Application Forms as well as further details of positions in each of the above Schools, job descriptions and person specifications can be obtained from our University’s website: https://www.uclancyprus.ac.cy/vacancy/academic-staff-vacancies/
Please send application forms by email to [email protected]. No CVs will be accepted without a completed application form.
The closing date for applications is on Wednesday 22nd April 2020 at 12 noon.
For informal enquiries, contact Mrs Georgia Kyriacou, HR Manager, UCLan Cyprus, via email: [email protected] or call on 00357 24 694000.