- Location cyprus,
- Industry for the position Accounting
- Company M.PAPADAKIS & CO
We are an ACA Approved Employer in Nicosia and we are looking to recruit candidates studying towards an ACA qualification by undertaking a 4-year training program under a 5-year employment contract.
Applicants should be UK University graduates with at least a (2.1) or University of Cyprus graduates with at least a 7.5 GPA. Excellent knowledge of Greek and English Languages and excellent computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Excel) are prerequisites.
- The successful graduate will be conducting audit work in accordance with professional standards and other regulatory developments using a specialised audit software on a variety of clients.
- The candidate will also be involved in the preparation of financial statements, tax computations and tax returns.
- We offer a competitive renumeration package, support with tuition, study leave periods and examinations for each first attempt.
- Excellent work environment, office hours with three afternoons off per week and free parking space.
Applications to be forwarded to [email protected]
Maria House, 5th floor, 1 Avlonos street, 1075 Nicosia, Tel: 22 100 488
Office hours: Mon. /Thu. 8.00 to 17.30 – Tuesday/ Wed. /Friday 8.00 to 15.00
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.