- Location cyprus, limassol
- Industry for the position Insurance
- Company Gan Direct Insurance
Gan Direct is looking for customer-focused, professional, commercially-minded individuals to provide support as emergency specialists for our customers via telephone. A 24hr Assistance Controller will deliver on our promise to “be there” when customers need us the most, following an accident, a breakdown, a flat tyre, a dead battery, a problem at home or a health emergency. It’s more than just a phone call! It’s someone who’s looking for help! It’s Customer Experience Management! If you fit this profile, then Gan Direct is the right place for you!
As an Assistance Controller, you will be:
- Handling emergency calls around the clock and will be required to dispatch the right associate to customers within strict timeframes
- Ensuring that you have sufficient technicians on call at any time and efficiently coordinate the Task Force team and our network of approved associates
- Able to analyse a complex situation and filter complicated information
- Required to have good judgment showing logical decision making, and a hands-on approach
- Working on shift rotation, including weekends and public holidays with additional allowances
- Participating in training and coaching sessions for Continuous Learning and Development
- University degree in a Mechanical/Engineering-related field will be considered an advantage
- Possessing relevant working experience as Call Centre Advisor/Phone Operator will be considered an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a related environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Greek
- Computer literacy (MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point etc.)
- Have exceptional customer focus, communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate flexibility & reliability in meeting work demands and perform under pressure
- Be energetic and enthusiastic
To apply, please complete our online application form.
For more information, visit our website.