- Τοποθεσία cyprus, larnaca
- Industry for the position Higher Education
- Εταιρεία UCLAN CYPRUS
Περιγραφή θέσης εργασίας
Student Recruitment & Admissions Administrator
As part of the expansion of our University’s successful activities, we are seeking to appoint a full time Student Recruitment and Admissions Administrator.
Gross annual salary: € 15,000
Duties and Responsibilities
- The main objective of the post-holder will be to work towards executing effectively and efficiently the new student’s recruitment and admissions processes, aiming to increase the conversion rate of all stages, by providing administrative and clerical support to a range of functions within the Recruitment and Admissions Office.
- Responsible for the visa application process and entry permits of the International Students.
- Support the Recruitment and Marketing Strategy with the aim to meet the target of new students for each intake, such as participating in recruitment activities.
- Responsible to filter incoming traffic through new leads, via email and calls, with the aim to generate further interest and positive responses.
- Responsible to complete all enrolled students’ profiles in CRM successfully and ensure their admissions files are completed.
- To provide excellent customer service when needed, and ensure a positive, professional and well-informed approach for any incoming visitor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Management / Communication / Economics or any other related fields, and Postgraduate qualification in related field will be considered an advantage.
- Previous minimum of two years recent experience of working in a customer service and procedure-based environment.
- Excellent command, especially written, of both Greek and English language.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- Positive and dynamic personality, hard-working with strong sense of duty, responsibility and reliability.
Benefits include the following: 13th Salary, Provident Fund and Medical Insurance Scheme Applications forms can be obtained from the University’s website: https://www.uclancyprus.ac.cy/vacancy/student-recruitment-officer/
Please send application forms by email to [email protected]. No CV’s will be accepted without a completed application form.
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 27th April 2021.
For informal inquiries, please contact Mrs Georgia Kyriacou, HR Manager at UCLan Cyprus Telephone 24694000.
UCLan Cyprus is an equal opportunities employer