- Τοποθεσία cyprus, limassol
- Experience 1 Year
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both
- Εταιρεία Softline Computer Systems
Περιγραφή θέσης εργασίας
Job Title: Software Solutions Consultant
- Softline Computer Systems, a leader in Legal Technology solutions, is looking for an individual, who has an academic background on Computer Science/Management of Information Systems for filing a Software Consultant/Accounts Manager. A training period around all necessary tools, frameworks and languages will be provided from the company to the successful candidate. Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Communicate with clients on a daily basis, through our online chat application or over the phone, in order to support with their inquiries, educate with announcements and broadcast any new features or announcements.
- Visit clients on-site to monitor their ongoing progress, harvest user requirements and feedback and communicate those back to the Product team. Clientele is spread all over Cyprus and you should expect travelling at least 2-3 times a week.
- Understand the DB structure of our products and help customers solve problems related to their data.
- Conduct on-site seminars/trainings to clients thus enhancing their knowledge and understanding of our product.
- Acknowledge sales opportunities and inform the Sales team on potential business development activities.
- Extend the current online knowledge base of our product by writing short articles and recording short explanatory videos.
- Monitor analytics and other internal tools and be able to present to the management team reports about client’s retention and engagement metrics.
- 1-2 years working experience in a similar position is required.
- BSc in Computer Science/Management Information Systems or other relevant field
- Professionally Fluent Greek & English Speaker (a short test will be taken).
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to work under pressure applied by clients.
- Be a good team player with discipline and the ability to take initiative.
- Prior usage of WordPress or other CMS systems is considered a mild plus
- Prior knowledge in Database management will be considered a major plus
- Full driving licence
Benefits & Perks :
- Company car provided for all transportation concerning clients
- No dress-code
- Short Fridays with in-house paid lunch
- Fully equipped kitchen with everyday refreshments, fruit and cereal
In order to apply for this position please forward your CV to [email protected]