- Τοποθεσία cyprus, limassol
- Experience 2 Years
- Position Executive
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Industry for the position Maritime
- Εταιρεία Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (Cyprus) Ltd
Περιγραφή θέσης εργασίας
Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (BSM) is an integrated maritime solutions leader, with a strong heritage spanning more than 135 years in the shipping industry. Managing a fleet of around 600 vessels, 20,000 employees enable the delivery of safe, reliable and efficient ship management services through a network of 9 ship management, 24 crew service and four own maritime training centres across the world.
For our growing Communications Team, we are looking for a Social Media Executive.
As our Social Media Executive you will be responsible for our social media strategy as well as for the development and execution of online campaigns across all channels to create visibility, image and leads for our various services.
- Transfer company aims into social media strategy and campaigns.
- Set up performance reporting and derive actions to achieve our social media aims.
- Research topics and create storylines.
- Create content that can be used in various formats and channels (posts, whitepapers, checklists).
- Create and post social media posts for all channels.
- Community management (Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram).
- Rollout campaigns via our global marketing network.
- Advise the international marketing lead network in social media strategy and management.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Media & Communications, Marketing or related field.
- Proven work experience within a similar role / industry.
Job Specific Skills:
- Experience in content creation.
- Ability to transform new and complex technical topics into channel specific stories.
- Experience in B2B social media.
- Adwords and wordpress experience a plus.
- Video experience a plus.
- Analytic working style and hands-on mentality.
- Proactive attitude, good networking skills.
- Fluent in English.
If you are interested for the position please submit your CV to [email protected], latest by the 31st of July 2020, with a covering letter, explaining the reasons you would be suited to the position.