- Τοποθεσία cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 5 Years
- Industry for the position Computer & Technology
- Contact Person Joanna Michael
- Εταιρεία MindGeek
Περιγραφή θέσης εργασίας
MindGeek is an international company and one of the largest tech companies in Cyprus developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online products. Our exceptional team consists of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting-edge technology.
If you are passionate about programming, eager to learn new things and use new technologies in production, and love to push the boundaries of what is possible, then MindGeek is the place for you.
You will be working as part of a team within a dynamic, fun, challenging and creative environment in order to achieve team-oriented goals.
- Implement and launch Node applications and web services
- Develop frontend applications using modern Frameworks
- Perform code verification and determine recommendations for adaptation
- Analyze processes in order to provide solution
- Oversee and monitor server performance
Knowledge & Skills:
- 5-7 years of experience working with Frontend Frameworks (e.g. React, Angular, VueJs)
- Experience working with build Tools (e.g. Webpack, Gulp)
- Good HTML and CSS knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of software design principles
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving and communication skills
- Familiarity with GIT process and Linux
- Strong command of the English language
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to deal with constantly changing technical priorities
- Experience in dealing with large scale web site that receive millions of visits per day
- Knowledge of other backend language is a plus
Benefits we’re offering you:
- Attractive salary aligned with your skills and experience
- Annual salary increases
- Bonuses twice a year
- Private health insurance
- Fitness Allowance
- Daily Breakfast
- Company and Team outings
- ……and many more
Apply today at: https://grnh.se/3d0a04a52us
Please note: All information provided will be treated confidentially.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!
MINDGEEK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER