- Τοποθεσία cyprus, nicosia
- Qualification Certificate
- Industry for the position Computer & Technology
- Εταιρεία PrimeTel PLC
Περιγραφή θέσης εργασίας
PrimeTel is one of Cyprus’ leading telecommunication providers offering telephone, internet, TV channels and mobile services. In PrimeTel, we strongly believe that our positioning in the market, our technology, our reputation and strength have all been achieved through our talented, dynamic and enthusiastic professionals. We are always looking for new colleagues to join our company and help our business to reach new levels of excellence.
If you are an experienced Senior Software Developer then we are looking forward for you to join our family.
What will your job look like?
- Accountable to the Senior Manager of Services Department
- Participate in the designing and developing of software projects/solutions for in house software applications as part of the Services team
- Assess, study and implement new technologies related to business needs
- Build and maintain provisioning tools for CPEs, telephony systems and mobile equipment
- Build and maintain troubleshooting tools used by other departments
- Write unit tests for automated testing
- Create new and extend existing technical/operational documentation and user guides
All you need is…
- University degree in Computer Science
- Experience in Java, Spring framework, Git and RabbitMQ
- Strong knowledge on O/O design principles and patterns
- Strong knowledge on database design principles and SQL
- Good understanding of Linux and Networking
- Experience with building servers and clients for REST and SOAP services
- Experience with PHP/Perl/NodeJS will be considered as an advantage
- Ability to learn and adapt to new tools and software languages
- Detailed-oriented work style and ability to work on own initiative and be proactive
- Excellent command of the spoken/written English and Greek language
What we Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- Private medical health cover
- A friendly and positive working environment
- Personal and professional development
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.