- Τοποθεσία cyprus, limassol
- Contact Person HR Team
- Εταιρεία Parimatch
Περιγραφή θέσης εργασίας
PARIMATCH is an international online sports betting company with more than 20 years of presence, more than 2,000 employees in the CIS region and one of the Gambling Industry Leaders on CIS market. We are now expanding to Cyprus and we are looking to recruit for the Offices in Limassol, a Payroll Officer.
- Receive all the monthly changes in regards with the payrolls (new employees, terminations, salary changes etc) in order to proceed with the monthly payroll.
- End to end processing of monthly payroll
- On-going updating of payroll system.
- Responsible for the on time payment of Social Insurance contributions.
- Liaising with staff and management on payroll related queries.
- Checking of leave, sickness and overtime reports.
- Undertaking required reporting, both internal and statutory reporting.
- Payroll administration – filling all documents related to monthly payrolls
- Calculation and payment of termination payments, maternity, paternity, sickness etc.
- Coordinate the preparation of the final payroll files by our external accountants and proceed with the salaries and contributions payments.
- Prepare all the relevant draft reports before the finalisation of the payrolls in order to be approved by the CFO of the company
- Finalize the payroll of our office in Cyprus and proceed with the payment of the salaries and the contributions.
- Deal with any new rule in regards with the payroll and as instructed by the CFO.
- Ensure that all employees get paid on time according to their contract.
- Coordination of petty cash of the company and report to CFO for any expenses.
- Fluent in English and/or Russian language
- Bachelor Degree or relevant Accounting and Finance Experience based CY legislation requirements
- Minimum two years of experience in Payroll Processing
- Excellent analytical, communication and organisational skills
- Team-player, able to work under pressure, creativity, innovation and problem solving skills is a must.
Package Offered by PARIMATCH
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Stimulating and challenging work environment.
- Unique opportunity for career and self-development.
- 21 days annual leave.
- Medical insurance from the first day.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Complimentary lunch.
- Monthly Social Events.
Parimatch is an equal opportunities employer.
All CV’s are strictly confidential and must be sent to [email protected] Please make sure that in the Subject area you state the position: “Payroll Officer”.