- Τοποθεσία cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 2 Years
- Position Officer
- Qualification Certificate
- Offered Salary €20,000 - €30,000
- Industry for the position Financial Services
- Contact Person SKAI
- Εταιρεία SKAI CONSULTANCY LTD
Περιγραφή θέσης εργασίας
Our client is a leading London based FCA regulated firm which provides financial derivatives in the form of CFDs, Spreads Bets or Margined FX. There is a broad range of Clients including small institutions, high net worth clients and retail clients, who form a large part of their business.
Our client is now expanding their operations in Nicosia, Cyprus under a CySeC license and are now ready to recruit for an MT4 Administrator.
The purpose of the position is to administer the MT4 platform and associated products supplied by our preferred 3rd party vendors, defining the MT4 experience that customers use. You will be a part of the Product Management team, with responsibility for the MT4 mobile, downloadable and web products.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining the Company’s MT4 platforms, from inception and design through to implementation, configuration and customer acceptance bridging the gap between creative/technical and non-creative/non-technical staff and stakeholders.
- Keeping abreast of the changes in MT4 product knowledge to ensure we are using the system to its full potential.
- Converting business requirements into solution designs.
- Troubleshooting system issues, managing system upgrades, documenting processes and providing technical support for users.
- Providing expertise in the effective operation of the application.
- Work closely with the business stakeholders to elicit, understand and communicate customer requirements, issues and priorities relating to the Company’s MT4 platforms (and how they integrate with the iTrade platform for pricing, risk management, etc) to the creative/technical teams and other project teams.
- Working with internal development and external 3rd party vendors to implement visual and functional changes to the MT4 platforms.
- Assist in requirements gathering and business analysis activities.
- Resolve problems with the MT4 platforms and associated technology for internal departments.
- Assist in enhancing and improving the capabilities of iTrade and MT4 integration as well as work on enhancements to the iTrade platform.
The candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience as an MT4 administrator. They will have the interpersonal and organisational skills to work collaboratively across a number of projects and work streams. We will look for evidence of ability to analyse, prioritise and manage change in a fast paced Customer focused environment.
Please forward your CV/Application to [email protected] or call us on 22774424 for more details on how to apply.