- Τοποθεσία cyprus, nicosia
- Εταιρεία Dickran Ouzounian & Co., Ltd
Περιγραφή θέσης εργασίας
Just like our exceptional vehicles, a career with Lexus is a unique opportunity to experience amazing. It is the chance to explore new possibilities, enjoy our diverse working environment and increase your knowledge and skills. It is also where you will master the art of anticipating and meeting the needs of our customers.
Main areas of responsibility
- Provide support to the Service Advisor to ensure processes are kept according to company policy.
- Provide excellent customer service according to Lexus Procedure and Standards.
- Demonstrate full understanding of all service offers, products and pricing policies and acquire all necessary technical knowledge to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Ensure the efficient supply of parts to Lexus Workshop according to company policy and procedures.
Requirements and traits
- Excellent communication skills and ability to handle objections effectively
- Degree in engineering will be considered an advantage
- Fluency in both Greek and English languages
- Good computer skills (e.g. MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Eagerness to learn and develop
- Sociable, enthusiastic, polite
If you think you have what it takes to join our Lexus team, please send us your CV to [email protected].com by 15th September 2020.