- Τοποθεσία cyprus, nicosia
- Qualification Certificate
- Industry for the position Legal Services
- Εταιρεία PrimeTel PLC
Περιγραφή θέσης εργασίας
PrimeTel is one of Cyprus’ leading telecommunication providers offering telephone, internet, TV channels and mobile services. In PrimeTel, we strongly believe that our positioning in the market, our technology, our reputation and strength have all been achieved through our talented, dynamic and enthusiastic professionals. We are always looking for new colleagues to join our company and help our business to reach new levels of excellence.
If you are an experienced Junior Internal Legal Advisor then we are looking forward to meet you.
What will your job look like?
- You will deal with the regulatory and legal issues of the Company
- You will coordinate Company’s Regulatory Affairs cases with the competent authorities and/or partners
- You will ensure legal compliance
- You will be responsible for monitoring the telecom sector and file new cases/complaints to Regulator (OCECPR), Competition Committee and the European Commission
- You will review and/or draft various business agreements
- You will be responsible for the representing the Company in meetings, public hearings and conferences
All you need is…
- Law degree from an accredited Law school
- Knowledge of Cyprus and EU legislation
- In depth knowledge of telecom legislation; application of regulation in the telecoms and competition sector will be considered as an advantage
- Completion of the Cyprus Bar Training
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Flexible and consensual approach
- Pro-active, able to work on own initiative
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Able to deliver under time pressure
What we Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- Private medical health cover
- A friendly and positive working environment
- Personal and professional development
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Due to the big number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.