- Τοποθεσία cyprus, nicosia
- Qualification Certificate
- Industry for the position Events Services
- Contact Person Thekla Minaidis
- Εταιρεία marcus evans
Περιγραφή θέσης εργασίας
WE WANT TO HIRE A TALENTED GRAPHIC DESIGNER TO
WORK IN OUR MARCUS EVANS NICOSIA OFFICE.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR A GREAT PERSON
WHO WANTS TO BECOME A GREAT MARCUS EVANS PERSON.
You’ll be responsible for production and development of digital and printed branded corporate promotional event materials.
You’re able to handle multiple projects and maintain brand quality under tight deadlines.
WHO YOU ARE?
- We’re hiring you for what you can do tomorrow not just today
- People say you’re a self-motivated individual with a positive attitude
- You’re very organised and have an excellent eye for detail
- We need you to speak English fluently… other any languages are a benefit
- You have a Graphic Design degree or 2+ years experience
- You’re proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Visual Studio
- You’re able to work on PC
You’ll learn the ins and outs of our business We’ll provide you with any training you need to further your career. Where you know more than we do, we want to learn from you too.
From top to bottom it’s a ‘can-do’ attitude it’s a ‘do-as-I-do’ culture. We’re directly involved in all aspects of the business, leading by example. We’ve done what we ask you to do.
It’s not just the money
It’s the work, the environment, the people.
We understand the importance of a healthy work/life balance
We’re just down from the Presidential Palace.
We work in an open plan office located in the island’s capital city Nicosia.
Our office hours are 9:30 to 18:00 with 1 hour for lunch.
Early finish Friday’s and casual end of month Friday.
AT MARCUS EVANS
We provide world-class sports hospitality facilities and information for businesses and professionals via our summit, conferences and professional training divisions. We’ve been in business for more than 30 years with an office in Cyprus since 2002. We know what we’re doing and we do it better than most.
You can apply by sending
- CV and 2 work samples
- Thekla Minaidis
- [email protected]
- REF ME1017GD
I’ll be in touch with those selected for an interview Must have a portfolio available at the interview so we can take a peek at your work!
we look for great people… and we develop them into great marcus evans people