- Τοποθεσία cyprus, nicosia
- Position Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Offered Salary €15,000 - €20,000
- Industry for the position Education
- Εταιρεία C.I.P. Citizens in Power
Περιγραφή θέσης εργασίας
C.I.P. Citizens in Power is now expanding. We are looking for two enthusiastic ‘EU Project Managers-Researchers’
C.I.P. Citizens In Power constitutes a research, education and sustainable development non-governmental organization based in Nicosia, Cyprus. CIP aims at designing and implementing pioneering solutions in order to address deficiencies in education at different levels. To achieve such target, CIP has established an on-going collaboration with leading universities, NGOs and research organizations in Cyprus and abroad; particularly for the materialization of European research projects, international trainings and conferences, as well as for the deployment of innovative educational material such as web platforms, Virtual Reality tools and other technological innovations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct literature reviews and prepare reports for C.I.P’s current projects
- Prepare research proposals, grant applications, and tenders (after the provision of special guidance)
- Conduct fieldwork research (interviews, survey research, observations, focus groups)
- Prepare data collection instruments and collect and analyze data
- Facilitate the organization of workshops and dissemination activities
- Manage projects and offer administrative support for research projects
- Prepare and deliver project presentations
- Represent C.I.P. abroad to various educational events (ability to travel)
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Management Team
(i) Minimum Qualifications
- University Degree in Social Sciences, Humanities or Education, preferably from an English-speaking University
- Outstanding use of English and Greek language, both in writing and orally
- Excellent team skills
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to network and represent the organization in conferences and meetings
- Strong management and organization skills
- Dynamic personality with strong teamwork skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Willing to learn and take initiatives
Important Note: The availability for extensive travelling constitutes a necessary condition for recruitment in these positions.
(ii) Additional Qualifications that will be considered as an advantage
- Have a master’s in Social Sciences, Humanities or Education
- Experience in managing European Commission funded projects
- Have an understanding regarding the use of technology for teaching and learning.
- Prior involvement in social and / or community initiatives
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to successful candidates, depending on qualifications and experience.
Interested individuals should submit an updated CV along with a Cover Letter via e-mail at [email protected]
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail.
We would like to note that only those applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted and invited for an interview.
Deadline for submissions: 25/05/2019
We look forward to working with you!
C.I.P. Citizens in Power
Address: Alexias 24, 2304, Lakatamia, Nicosia- Cyprus