- Τοποθεσία cyprus, nicosia
- Industry for the position Legal Services
- Εταιρεία Vacancies on Behalf of Our Clients-KPMG Limited
Περιγραφή θέσης εργασίας
On behalf of a Client, a well-established law firm, we are seeking a high caliber individual for the position of Corporate Lawyer, who will be based at the Client’s premises in Nicosia.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing advice in respect of corporate transactions and Due Diligence. Moreover, he/she will be responsible for drafting a variety of legal documents including Resolutions, Powers of Attorney, Memorandum and Articles of Association, reviewing corporate documents including Contracts, Term Sheets and Pledges and keeping files and corporate registers.
Undergraduate Degree in Law from a UK or US University
Postgraduate degree in Law from a European, UK or US University
Member of the Cyprus Bar Association
Professional Qualification as a Barrister at Law or a Solicitor would be considered as an advantage
At least 2 years of experience in a position with similar responsibilities
Proficiency in the English and Greek languages
- Dynamic profile with the ability to take initiatives
- Ability to work and meet tight deadlines
- Working individually and as part of a team
- Results and detail orientated, effective and efficient
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Professionalism, integrity, energy
The company offers an attractive remuneration package, subject to qualifications and experience.
People and Change Services
Submission of applications no later than 8th of May.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence by both parties involved.