- Τοποθεσία cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 4 Years
- Position Manager
- Qualification Certificate
- Offered Salary €50,000 - €70,000
- Industry for the position Financial Services
- Contact Person SKAI
- Εταιρεία SKAI CONSULTANCY LTD
Περιγραφή θέσης εργασίας
Business Analyst/Project Manager
Our client is a leading London based FCA regulated firm which provides financial derivatives in the form of CFDs, Spreads Bets or Margined FX. There is a broad range of Clients including small institutions, high net worth clients and retail clients, who form a large part of their business.
They are an award winning, regulated, global financial services company, providing customers with multi-asset and multi-market trading capability through financial spread betting products, leveraged Forex trading and CFD trading. They are experiencing significant growth in their retail customer base across a number of countries, and need motivated people to help them expand.
Our client is now expanding their operations in Nicosia, Cyprus under a CySeC license and are now ready to recruit for a Business Analyst/Project Manager.
As a Business Analyst/Project Manager you will join the product management team to deliver business and technology projects. You will be involved in the full project lifecycle from initiation, planning, delivery and go-live/support. Having the ability to take ownership and accountability of projects and being the key technology representative to the business sponsors of the project is paramount requirement for this role.
You are someone with 2- 3 years’ experience in a similar role, with a keen interest in expanding and developing your knowledge through working in a fast-paced trading company. You will possess the positive outlook and calm personality required for this role in a fast-paced working environment.
If this is something that interests you, then let’s talk.
Overall purpose of role
- Working for the Head of Product Management you will manage and be responsible for the successful delivery of multiple projects, which align with the overall company strategy.
- Aid business stakeholders and product owners in documenting and analysing requirements from the business and managing these for the development and QA teams.
- Apply business analysis skills to complicated business wants/needs and make recommendations for preferred solutions, with consideration of associated business benefits, risks, cost and timescales.
- Be “hands on” in managing projects throughout the project lifecycle to successful completion, and to time and budget.
- Assist the Head of Product Management in optimising and improving the project delivery processes and documentation.
- Build working relationships and continuously engage with key stakeholders in the business, development and support teams during the software development lifecycle, to ensure project is delivered to expected timescales, budget and quality.
- To work with the business stakeholders and product owners to make recommendations that ensure systems/business processes are exploited to their maximum potential and are continually monitored, evaluated and reported on their effectiveness.
- Assist business teams in defining new project/enhancement requests
- To undertake the analysis/definition phase within a project to agreed time, budget and quality
- Gather requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, external site visits (if required) and business process analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconciling conflicts, decomposing high-level information into details, abstracting up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguishing user requests from the underlying true need
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with business stakeholders and product owners to analyse requirements and deliver the following artefacts as needed: business requirements, functional/non-functional requirements (using use cases/user stories), wireframes/mock-ups, business processes.
- Actively manage the project in terms of planning of phases, prioritisation and risk identification.
- Work with the product managers to groom the product backlog of features to enable the development teams to plan releases
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance needs
- Work closely with business end users, developers, testers and support to ensure the solution is fit for purpose after go-live.
- Act as a project co-ordinator of tasks between business stakeholders and development teams.
- Oversee the implementation of a new system, including training and sometimes first line support (if required)
- Plan and work flexibly to a deadline
- Coordinate and provide training to users of a new system
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams throughout the project.
This is not intended to be an exhaustive or exclusive list of duties. You may be required to carry out any other associated tasks to ensure the successful delivery of the company’s objectives.
Skills and experience:
- Excellent client-facing communication skills are required, with the ability to understand and communicate issues succinctly and without ambiguity using appropriate technical vocabulary.
- Good understanding of Project / Product Management and deliverables within IT and non-IT projects
- Demonstrable experience of delivering IT solutions as a BA/PM in a fast-paced environment
- In depth knowledge of the software development lifecycle and how a BA/PM can facilitate the successful delivery of new capabilities to time and budget.
- Excellent business analysis skills
- Good understanding Software Delivery Methodologies (e.g. Agile)
- Experience in the following domain areas would be beneficial: knowledge of FX, precious metals and CFDs markets, MetaTrader software, Currenex (or other ECN platforms), Web/Mobile FX trading platforms or other relevant backend and frontend systems
- Experience of using JIRA and how it is used in an agile development environment
- Good skills in Microsoft Office products: PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio and Powerpoint.
- Good written and oral communication skills with senior staff and business users
- Fluent in English
- Experience of working within a team
- Preferably Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Systems, or Business related field from an accredited institution.
- Previous Financial Services industry experience.
- Previous experience of working in Agile environments and/or working in a service delivery environment to the business.
- Be logical and objective
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team Player
- Be self-motivated and proactive
- Have good organisation skills
- Have a high attention to detail
- Have good time management skills
- Able to think outside of the box
- Is results driven
- Have a professional and mature attitude
Please forward your CV/Application to [email protected] or call us on 22774424 for more details on how to apply.