- Τοποθεσία cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 2 Years
- Position Officer
- Εταιρεία Ecole Franco-Chypriote de Nicosie
Περιγραφή θέσης εργασίας
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the day to day operations of the Accounting & Finance Department.
- Manage Personnel issues regarding Salaries and Contracts.
- Maintain proper accounting books and accounting software entries.
- Preparation of VAT submissions, taxes and payments.
- Preparation of the payroll, monthly payroll submissions & payments.
- Preparation of regular financial reports.
- Participate, monitor & manage debtor collections and purchase processes.
- Reconciliations of Debtors & Creditors.
- Contribute to the budgeting process, financial business plan and cash-flow forecast preparation and monitoring.
- Liaise with the external auditors for the annual statutory audit.
- Other duties pertaining to the role that may arise from time to time and as required by the Headmaster and the Management Committee, including participation in Management Committee meetings as and when deemed necessary.
- Accounting qualification – LCCI Higher or AAT or Accounting Related University degree.
- Strong experience (at least 2 years) in a similar position.
- Experience in using a computerized accounting system. Knowledge of the SAP accounting software will be considered an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software, particularly Ms Excel and Ms Word.
- Good organization and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in English and Greek Language.
- Knowledge of the French Language will be considered an advantage.